To support our team in Hamburg we are hiring for the next available date:
AN EMPLOYEE (M/F/X)
FOR OUR CAD DEPARTMENT/CAD DESIGNER
We are a young business unit of OPUS GmbH and are fully engaged in the concept development and article design of sealing solutions in the automotive industry. The special thing here is our close connection to mold making, whereby a high focus on production-technical concerns is our foundation stone for high-quality products.
This enables us to offer our customers tailor-made solutions in the business sector of car body sealing systems
Your tasks at OPUS:
- Conception, basic design and design support of assemblies
- Detailed design of individual components and assemblies including documentation, installation space coordination and integration of components
- Coordination and definition of tooling concepts
- Customer support, as well as preparation and execution of concept presentations
- Visualization and preparation of technical details for concept presentations
- Completed technical studies (preferably vehicle construction) or comparable qualification
- Technical affinity and creativity
- Dynamism, flexibility and high commitment
Our offer to you:
We are looking for a long-term cooperation, therefore we are happy to qualify you carefully, intensively and sustainably. Your identification with our services and corporate values is important to us. We therefore offer you a responsible and challenging. Our flat hierarchies and the close connection to mold making let you actively shape the future of our company.
We are looking forward to your application!
OPUS GmbH, Rainer Schnepp, In den Kreuzwiesen 25, 69250 Schönau